terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2016

Cartão 23 / 2016

Mais uma vez estou tentando colocar em dia a minha meta de produzir mais de 100 cartões no decorrer deste ano.  Estou bastante atrasada, mas ainda dá tempo!
Hoje mostro a vocês um cartão bordado cuja técnica complementar são cortes decorativos.
Quem tiver interesse, os moldes de bordado estão disponíveis no meu site.
I'm still late with the cards I'm supposed to make during this year.  My goal is more than 100.  But I still have time....
Today I'm showing you a embroidered card.  I added some die cuts to ornate the card.  The wording "Feliz Aniversário" in portuguese means HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
With this card I'm entering on the following challenges:

All sort of challenges- Birthday 
Glitter'N"Sparkle- Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes

3 comentários:

  1. A lovely creation for our 7th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts Carla, many thanks for joining the party.

    In case I have not mentioned before, there are more Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

    B x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks for helping to celebrate our birthday at Allsorts Tracyx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A lovely card, thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, xxx Plony

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada por deixar seus comentários.
Thanks for leaving here your comments.